So, after looking over our robotics design, we decided that we would have to reconstruct the frame. We looked over a previous design from another class and began manipulating the design while adding what we wanted. We didn't exactly copy the design, but we borrowed tactics from it such as the box shape, compactness, and more. After 3 hours of working on the design, we came up with this:
There's really not that much to talk about when it came to today. We took a previous design and started to duplicate what we saw as well as add personal preferences. However, we did find start planning where our motors would be and where the EV3 would go too. Whether or not this is our final design is still unknown.